Full Engagement with Encompass Compliance Team
Encompass Compliance Corp. is uniquely positioned with over 30 years of experience in assisting companies with the creation and implementation of a successful & compliant drug free workplace program.
The Encompass Full Engagement is 4-step process to achieve compliance, reduce liability, improve safety, and reduce the cost associated with drug and alcohol use in the workplace.
We don’t just put together well-written documents and send you on your way. Encompass Compliance Corp. provides your company with the best tools & resources required to properly maintain your program’s compliance with state and federal laws. The Encompass Full Engagement includes:
- A detailed policy review (or new policy creation), revisions, and implementation
- Program Goals Assessment
- A core company policy including state specific addenda documents (updated and kept current per state and federal laws).
- An annual Risk Shield subscription with unlimited access for your team (up to 3 users) This includes access to:
- Encompass Policy Development Wizard
- Comprehensive Resource Center
- Real Time Monitoring Tool
- Real Time Industry Updates & Periodicals
- Support & Assistance from the Encompass Compliance Corp team
Price: $3,900Get Engaged
Compliance Development & Roll Out Plan
|Phase 1||Assessment||Determine company policy needs and goals in all states|
|Phase 2||Policy||Develop a Core company policy and other state specific addenda including related checklists, guides, and other applicable resources|
|Phase 3||Implementation||Program assistance implementing program in all states. Including support, implementation guidance and team training/orientation as required|
|Phase 4||Subcontractor Compliance||Assistance with subcontractor compliance as well (if this applies)|